Are you looking to save time by meeting face-to-face with quality suppliers from the meetings and events industry from the U.S. and across the globe? How about being hosted in an elegant and historical hotel in downtown Chicago – the Hilton Palmer House, while networking with peers and conducting business? Do you have meetings to place in the U.S. and Internationally? If you've answered yes to all three of these questions, than you’re eligible to apply to be an IBTM America Hosted Buyer?
Join our elite community of Hosted Buyers
Join our elite community of Hosted Buyers and receive a range of benefits including:
- A diary of up to 30 pre-scheduled appointments with highly relevant meetings and events industry suppliers
- Complimentary flights/travel
- Complimentary accommodation at the historical Hilton Palmer House located in vibrant downtown Chicago
- Access to a variety of networking events allowing you to build meaningful connections
- Participation in 'Discovery Day' on day 1, which includes access to our reputable CEU accredited Knowledge Forum and quality business appointments
- The opportunity to apply for a pre or post-event tour
Register your interest >>
View the Exhibitor Fact Sheet >>
Who should attend?
U.S. Meeting Planners
Are you based in the U.S.? If you are a senior level decision maker and place either regional or International business, you could qualify as an IBTM America Hosted Buyer and have the opportunity to meet face-to-face with leading International meeting and event suppliers as well as other exclusive VIP benefits and networking opportunities.
Are you based in North America, Central America, South America, Asia or Europe? If you are a senior level decision maker and place business in the U.S. you may be eligible to attend IBTM America as a Hosted Buyer and have the opportunity to meet with leading suppliers as well as benefit from complimentary travel and accommodations.
Who will I meet?
Meet with 250 leading global suppliers to the meetings, events and incentive industry, all under one roof. Exhibitors include hotels, venues, destinations, technology providers and many more.
It's all about making meaningful business connections, which is why our event program is packed with networking events for you to enjoy! Not only that, you can be inspired at our CEU accredited Knowledge Forum!